Bowled worse than Krabby Patties today ):Woke up at 1130am by Jiejie.
Cooked lunch for ourselves,
then Angus, followed by Jerome and Daryl came for mahjong session.
Left home at 220pm for Novice at SafraTampines.
Met Yingbin&Renee downstairs,
then Nurul&Evelyn came down to pick me up. (:
Went to look at the lane assignments,
was told by Isaac that I'm bowling with him.
And soon I also realised that I was bowling with Marists again.
Got my darling puffball back, like finally!
Jiayi, Valerie, Nasrin, Naan and Victoria came to support. (:
Bowled like crap for the whole of today.
My biggest achievement was the 192 game with the 5 bagger.
And the worst, 113. (-.-)
Ended off with a 125 and got an average of 146 for the day.
Overall, 142.25. (Pfft)
I feel so so bad for pulling Fonda down. ):
We only got 8th position in the doubles event.
She got 10th position for singles and I'm 27th.
Hope I can bowl well for B'division and NationalAgeGroup.
Don't wanna be a burden again. (:l)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RUTHIE&DARRALL!
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY JESS!